Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Growing Our Family By Faith


We're excited to share our happy news that God has led us to adopt a little girl from China!  Click the "Our Journey to Yes" tab to read how God has led us.

We ask for prayers.  This is a faith journey.  We ask for prayers for us and for her.  We pray for her protection and for God to fill her with His Holy Spirit.  For her to know His love and to bring her home to us soon.  We pray for God to prepare us for each other.

We are the very, very beginning of this journey.  Thank you for joining us in prayer for our little girl.  We love her even though we don't know who she is or if she is even born. We can't wait to hold her in our arms. But for now we hold her in our hearts and prayers.

6 comments:

  1. And we were just talking about this yesterday! You secretive lady, I knew something was up but thought maybe you were pregnant, except after how sick you were with Edmond you were pretty "fine"....now I know that my suspicion was sort of correct - just a different kind of "expecting"! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sooo happy for all of you! I'm excited to see how God grows you and your family through this process, and I'm definitely excited to see your little girl grow up in the knowledge and love of the Lord. :-) Hip, hip, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sooo happy for all of you! I'm excited to see how God grows you and your family through this process, and I'm definitely excited to see your little girl grow up in the knowledge and love of the Lord. :-) Hip, hip, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sooo happy for all of you! I'm excited to see how God grows you and your family through this process, and I'm definitely excited to see your little girl grow up in the knowledge and love of the Lord. :-) Hip, hip, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting, Beth Anne! I'm excited to follow your journey on this blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! A family in our Sunday school class had two daughters and just adopted a third from China. Every time I see their youngest it almost brings tears to my eyes to think about how God was able to bring their family together so beautifully across miles and continents. God bless!

    ReplyDelete