Sunday, January 31, 2016

Notary, Secretary of State, and Chinese Consulate!

There has been some very exciting steps for us recently.  We wanted to share these with you!

On January 19th we got our addendum to our home study.  That meant we had all the paperwork for the dossier!

CELEBRATE having all our documents!

So January 20th Edmund and I drove to our Secretary of State's office to get all the documents certified.  The people there were so kind and helpful there, from the guard at the entrance who directed me the correct way, to the ladies who collected the documents to be certified.  I was so thankful.






















We were finished there in less than 30 minutes!  I took our certified documents and headed toward the mailing place I have been using.

CELEBRATE all our documents being certified!

We went to this mail place I have been using (Edmund was so good this entire day and I thank God for this!) and had copies made, money-order purchased, and finally got all of our documents mailed off to our courier in New York to bring to the Chinese Consulate!

CELEBRATE all our documents being sent for this final step before we send them all to our agency!

That was on Wednesday.  On Friday night we got a huge snow storm.  But I was tracking our package and it made it there Friday afternoon.  I was so thankful to God that He got it there before the snow so I wouldn't be worrying about it.



On Tuesday, January 26th I got an email from our courier saying that our documents were at the Chinese Consulate and they would be mailed back to us on the 4th! 

CELEBRATE our documents being at the Chinese Consulate!

So, this Friday I will be excitedly tracking our package to come back to us so that I can make more copes and send it off to our agency, CCAI!

We have also started fundraising!  Some of you know but we have been applying for grants and have had 3 denials so far.  So we have decided to go ahead with fundraising.  As of last night we had 47 of 150 envelopes donated for!  We are almost 1/3 of the day through our fundraiser.  There are small, medium, and large amounts left. We really are humbled and so appreciative of each sacrifice to given to bring our little girl home.

Continue to pray for us, please.  And for Yin to come home soon.  So, very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment