Thursday, December 1, 2016

Empty Room

Sunday, November 13 was Orphan Sunday.

The month of November is adoption awareness month.

I told Matthew that I wanted to do something on Orphan Sunday for our girl.  He said we should set up her room.  Her room is currently the guest room.  So on Sunday we cleaned it out and began to set it up.

But as I looked at it I felt like it wasn't the right room.  So just this week we switched Edmund's room and her room.  So now our baby girl will have Edmund's old room and he has the former guestroom.


I love their rooms.  They are perfect.





Except one thing.  Hers is still a guestroom.  It is empty of it's truest purpose.  We are waiting and praying for her.  Praying we get the call any day now that we have been matched.

Thank you for continuing to pray.  Just this week two of my dear friends texted me verses are prayers for our little girl.

I can't wait to have her home.



No comments:

Post a Comment